Structural Steel for Offshore and Construction Projects
Offshore projects require experience and adaptability, detailed how to write a personal statement knowledge of product, manufacturing capabilities & capacities, logistics in addition to the requirements of the customer in terms of schedule and planning. Often a combination of steel and pipe manufacturers is required to meet project delivery demands. The PM Piping Group are experts in this field. Combining available capacity between European and Asian manufacturers is commonplace.
Long term pricing and guarantee of materials supply are everyday requirements for these kinds of projects. PM Piping has the experience and contacts to leading manufacturers to make projects the execution of these complex and diversified projects successful.
The knowledge of all international standards (for example API DNV, EN/DIN, NORSOK, BSH, etc.) and customer specific standards is essential to understand the requirements of these kinds of projects.
Typical products are:
- Seamless tubulars from 2” to 24” according to API 5L Grade B and X52 modified (heat treated & impact tested)
- Welded tubulars in all sizes and grades in accordance to standards like API 2B, 2H, 2W, and EN/DIN with material grades up to S690Q
- Beam , shape & profile
- Conductor pipes and guides
PM Piping also offers heavy wall products of grad school essay editing services review up to 6 meters in diameter, cold rolled as well as hot formed. We can supply complete jackets and structures, and pre-fabricated assemblies for ease of transportation.
Value added items are:
- Cut fixed lengths
- Multi angle beveling
- Tapering (cans)
- Bracings cut to length and ready for installation
- Complete fabrication of leg sections including nodes & stubs